: Products : Lighting Columns : Oclyte®
Oclyte® Streetlight Column
View Related Projects
OTHER RELATED PRODUCTS
Oclyte® Floodlight Column
STANDARDS AND APPROVALS
The Oclyte® columns are computer designed, based on the sail area for the particular wind speed at the installation, to the following Standards:
- NZS 3404: 2009 - New Zealand structural steel design standard (includes fabrication)
- AS/NZS 4680: 2006 - Hot Dip Galvanised (Zinc) Coatings on Fabricated Ferrous Articles
- AS/NZS 4600: 2005 - Cold-formed steel structures design standard
- AS/NZS 1170: 2011 - Structural Design Actions
- AS/NZS 4676: 2000 - Structural design requirements for utility services poles
- AS/NZS 4676: 2000 - Fixed platforms, walkways, stairways and ladders
The octagonal sections are generally 3.6 metres in length with half-sections used where necessary to provide a full range of mounting heights. They are enumerated from section '0' at the top, to section '7' at the base. The poles have an approximate taper of 21mm per metre.
Currently no Specifications specified for this product.