: Products : Wire Rope Barrier : Armorwire Terminal End
OTHER RELATED PRODUCTS
Armorwire Wire Rope Barrier Systems
STANDARDS AND APPROVALS
Accepted by NZTA for use on New Zealand State Highways.
- Length of need is met at Post 5
- Max flare, 300mm over 10m of the terminal end (offset from tangent)
- Posts 2 - 5 are spaced at 2m (straight)
- All steel components are hot dip galvanised
- Wire Rope – 19mm 3 x 7 strand, pre-stretched by 35%
- 3mm Polyethylene washers to eliminate corrosion adhesion between the steel components
- 3 x Ground strut concrete piles are a min. of 450mm diameter x 2500mm deep.
- 4 x Line post footings 300mm diameter x750mm
- Concrete is 25mpa
- Tension as required by the chart in product manual