CSP Pacific Health & Safety - PPE/C Changes
We would like to make you aware of a change in policy relating to personal protective equipment and clothing (PPE/C) required in all operational areas. Firth has carried out a review of its PPE/C after analysing its injury data and industry trends in raising the bar around safety clothing and equipment. To this end we have made a decision that by 30 October the following additional items are required in all operation areas at any Firth or CSP site.
- Protective eyewear
- Ankle to wrist coverage (long/long)
We thank you in advance for your cooperation when visiting any of our sites and operational areas.
Despatch Order Cut-Off Times For Customer Collect or Pick Up Only
The below despatch cut-off times, will come into effect from Monday 16th October 2017.
- Orders for SAMEDAY despatch / collections for clients, are to be placed before 10:00am.
- Orders received on SAME DAY but after 10:00am will be packed, despatched and ready for collection the following business day.
- For SAMEDAY orders that have missed the cut-off time of 10:00am, customers may collect or send their courier / road transport service providers from 06:30am to 16:30pm the following business day.
- All customers and transporters on behalf of customers are to report directly to the DESPATCH OFFICES.
- Please Note: Our business working days are Monday to Friday.
Please note entry to the CSP Pacific Despatch area requires all customers, contractors & service providers to be attired in full PPE Safety Gear. We have a long/long PPE policy which means arms and legs must be covered. For example no shorts or short sleeved tops.